Media Awards now open for nominations
Thursday 01 December, 2022
Aaron Wishart's photo at the 2021 Mount Panorama 500 was deemed "Photo of the Year."
Motorsport Australia is now accepting entries for the 2022 Motorsport Australia Media Awards.
Recognising the best-of-the-best across all disciplines and categories, the Motorsport Australia Media Awards are handed out each year as part of the National Awards Gala Dinner, presented by Shannons Insurance.
CLICK HERE TO NOMINATE FOR THE 2022 MOTORSPORT AUSTRALIA MEDIA AWARDS.
With the return of the Awards to an in-person affair on 18 February 2023, the recipients of this year’s media honours will also receive their accolades at the gala dinner alongside the Champions of Australian motorsport.
Nominations are open to all motorsport media for work relating to the Australian motorsport scene.
Once again there are five categories open for nominations:
• Photograph of the Year – the most outstanding image from 2022 motorsport events
• Photographer of the Year – the most outstanding photographer, based on their folio of work from 2022
• Journalist of the Year – the most outstanding journalist from 2022 who set the agenda, broke significant news stories and shaped opinion and conversation in motorsport
• News Story of the Year – the best breaking news story in Australian motorsport from 2022
• Best Use of Digital Media – the most outstanding use of digital media, whether it be social media, podcasts, videography or other online mediums (or a combination of all)
The award nominations will be open for two weeks, with entries accepted until 16 December 2022.