Cameron Waters and Will Davison will start the 2020 Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000 from the front of the grid after securing the fastest time in Saturday’s Armor All Top 10 Shooout.
Waters put in an unbelievable lap around the famous mountain circuit to post a time of 2:03:5592.
The Tickford Racing star will begin the race alongside champion-elect Scott McLaughlin after the Kiwi ended the Shootout less than half a second slower.
Less than one tenth of a second separated McLaughlin and third placed Chaz Mostert, with the 2014 winner to start the 63rd edition of the great race ahead of Triple Eight Racing's Shane van Gisbergen.
Having been just the third driver out to record his lap, Mostert was the fastest for much of the session, until the Walkinshaw Andretti United driver was topped by Waters.
Friday’s fastest driver in Lee Holdsworth was unable to replicate his qualifying heroics with the 37-year-old veteran finishing the shootout in sixth place before being promoted to fifth after Nick Percat was excluded from the shootout.
Sunday's 161-lap race takes place at Mount Panorama with the Virgin Australia Supercars Championship season finale to begin at 11am AEDT.
The 2020 Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000 starting grid.
1. #6 Ford Mustang - Cameron Waters + Will Davison
2. #17 Ford Mustang - Scott McLaughlin + Tim Slade
3. #25 Holden Commodore ZB - Chaz Mostert + Warren Luff
4. #97 Holden Commodore ZB - Shane van Gisbergen + Garth Tander
5. #5 Ford Mustang - Lee Holdsworth + Michael Caruso
6. #99 Holden Commodore ZB - Anton De Pasquale + Brodie Kostecki
7. #12 Ford Mustang - Fabian Coulthard + Tony D’Alberto
8. #44 Ford Mustang – James Courtney + Broc Feeney
9. #88 Holden Commodore ZB - Jamie Whincup + Craig Lowndes
10. #8 Holden Commodore ZB - Nick Percat + Thomas Randle
11. #2 Holden Commodore ZB - Bryce Fullwood + Kurt Kostecki
12. #20 Holden Commodore ZB - Scott Pye + Dean Fiore
13. #9 Holden Commodore ZB - David Reynolds + Will Brown
14. #7 Ford Mustang - Andre Heimgartner + Dylan O'Keeffe
15. #55 Ford Mustang - Jack Le Brocq + James Moffat
16. #14 Holden Commodore ZB - Todd Hazelwood + Jordan Boys
17. #3 Holden Commodore ZB - Macauley Jones + Tim Blanchard
18. #18 Holden Commodore ZB - Mark Winterbottom + James Golding
19. #15 Ford Mustang - Rick Kelly + Dale Wood
20. #19 Holden Commodore ZB – Alex Davison + Jonathon Webb
21. #35 Holden Commodore ZB - Garry Jacobson + David Russell
22. #4 Holden Commodore ZB - Jack Smith + Jack Perkins
23. #22 Holden Commodore ZB - Chris Pither + Steve Owen
24. #40 Holden Commodore ZB - Tyler Everingham + Jayden Ojeda
25. #34 Holden Commodore ZB – Jake Kostecki + Zane Goddard